Publication of Research Papers
Shri Ranjan Kumar Pradhan, H.O.D
Dr. (Smt) Suchitra Mishra
1. Sarmistha Kabya re Kama Prema O Prabrutti-Nibrutti – Mahadeep vol-I -1986 Mahanadapura Page -49 to53.
2. Odia Prabada O Prabachana re Sri Jagannath-Nirmalya, 1989, Puri-Page-58-65
3. Suvadra Parinaya re Aharana O Samikarana –Bahitra-7-1990 Bhanjanagar,Page-73 to 80.
4. Upendra Bhanja Kruta ‘Rashamanjari’- Eka Anushilana –Bhanja Smaranika -1991,Rourkela, Pg-49 to 53.
5. Rashika Harabali Kabya’re Shree Jagannath O Chandana Jatra Prasang-Bahitra 8-1991 , Bhanjanagar Pg -163 to 167.
6. Barenya Pratibha Jadumani –Dainika Asha Dt. 02.08.1992 Pg-3
7. Bhanja Sahitya re Aharana O Samikarana, Upendra Bhanja Parikrama-1993, Bhanjanagara Pg-72 to 86.
8. Aprakasita Kabya ‘Rashamanjari’ –Bahitra-10, Bhanjanagara 1993 Pg-171 to179.
9. Vikrama Deb Barmankara Saraswata Sadhana- Sahitya Patra-1999,Berhampur University Pg-3 to 10.
10. Jeypore re Shree Jagannath Mandira- Swarna Khetra, Shree Shree Jagannath Seva Sansthana, MIG Saharanchala, Sunabeda Pg- 32 to35, 2009.
11. Sabara Shree Khetra ra Shree Jagannath Mandira- Mahaprasada,Sovinior of Shree Jagannath Temple- Damonjodi, 2009 Pg-59 to 72.
12. Kabi Samratanka Samrajya- Bhanja Smaranika, 41 Issue Bhanja Cultural trust, Bhanja Bhawan, Rourkela -2010 Pg-39 to43.
13. Hasya-Byangara Kabi Godabarisha Mohapatro –“Saswata Silpi Godabarisha”, Ed. Kanhu Charan Satapathy, Banajyotshna Sahitya Sansada, Phulbani, 2005,Pg-48 to56.
14. Sabar Shreekhetra- Shree Jagannath Mandira – Swarnakhetra, Shree Shree Jagannath Seva Sanstha,MIG Saharanchala, Pg-64 to72.
Mr. Panchendra Kumar Naik
Research Papers Published in International & National Journals
1. D’souza, S.A. & Naik, P.K. (2018): Trade Liberalisation, Capital-Intensive Export and Informalisation: A Case Study of India’s Manufacturing Sector, Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Volume 61, Issue 2, pp. 377–399.
Dr. Subhankari Pati
Publications (Journal and Conference) /
Research paper Published in International and National Journals
1. Pati, Subhankari , “The Study of Unknown and Unknowability in Kant’s Philosophy,” IJMER, ISSN: 2277-7881, Vol.1, Issue 2, June 2012.
Paper Published in International and National Seminar
1. Pati, Subhankari, “Freedom of Will: A Comparative Study of Kant and Hegel,” Freedom and Responsibility, ISBN: 81-895 70-17-X, March, 2012
2. Revisiting Rawls’ Theory of Justice AOPA Annual Conference Maharshi College, Bhubaneswar State
3. Relevance of the Gita in the Modern World The Philosophy of the Gita and Its Relevance to the Present Day Scenario Rama Devi Women’s University, Bhubaneswar and UGC National
Dr. Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra
1. Photoresponse of double-stacked graphene to infrared radiation, P. Gowda, Dipti R Mohapatra, A. Misra, Nanoscale 7, 15806 (2015) ISSN 2040-3364.
2. Tuning photoinduced terahertz conductivity in monolayer graphene: Optical pump terahertz probe spectroscopy, S. Kar, Dipti R. Mohapatra, E. Freys, and A. K. Sood, Physical Review B 90, 165420 (2014) , ISSN -1098-0121
3. Enhanced photoresponse in monolayer hydrogenated graphenephotodetector, P. Gowda, Dipti R Mohapatra, A. Misra, ACS Applied Materials and Interface 6, 16763 (2014). ISSN no-1944-8244,
4. Nonlinear optical absorption in graphene infrared photodetector, P. Gowda, Dipti R Mohapatra, A. Misra, Nanotechnology 25, 335710 (2014). ISSN-1361-6528.
5. Carbon nanoflake growth from carbon nanotubes by hot filament chemical vapor deposition, S. C. Sahoo, Dipti R. Mohapatra, H. -J. Lee, S. M. Jejurikar, I. Kim, S. –C. Lee, J. –K. Park, Y. –J. Baik, and W. –S. Lee, Carbon67, 704(2014). ISSN- 0008-6223.
6. A novel structure of tungsten carbide nanowalls grown on nanocrystalline diamond film, Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, H. J, Lee, S. C. Sahoo, W. S. Lee, CrystEng Comm. 14Study of microstructures in single crystalline chemical vapor deposited diamond thin films, L. Jain, D. R. Mohapatra, R. Bajpai, RitwikBasu, D.S Misra, IndradevSamajdar, Materials Science Forum 1015, 702 (2011), ISSN No-1662-9752.
7. Development of crystallographic texture and in-grain misorientation in CVD produced single and polycrystalline diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, L. Jain, P. Rai, K. S. Hazra, I. Samajhdar, D. S. Misra, Chemical Vapor Deposition 17, 107 (2011). ISSN-1521-3862.
8. Healing of broken multiwalled carbon nanotubes using very low energy electrons in SEM: a route toward complete recovery, N. Kulshrestha, A. Misra, K. S. Hazra, S. Roy, R. Bajpai, Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, D. S. Misra, ACS Nano 5, 1724 (2011). ISSN-1936-0851.
9. Correlation between the saturation of emission current and defect coordination number for irradiated aligned multiwalled carbon nanotubes, Brahmananda Chakraborty, P. Rai, K. S. Hazra, Dipti R. Mohapatra, D. S. Misra, and S. Banerjee, Chemical Physics Letters 495, 266 (2010). ISSN-0009-2614.
10. Dramatic enhancement of the emission current density from carbon nanotube based nanosize tips with extremely low onset fields, Kiran Shankar Hazra, Padmnabh Rai, Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, Nehakulshrestha, ReetiBajpai, Soumyendu Roy and D. S. Misra, ACS Nano, 3, 2617 (2009). ISSN-1936-0851.
11. Parameter window of diamond growth on GaN films by microwave plasma chemical vapor deposition,Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, Pawan K. Tyagi, Brajesh S. Yadav, and D.S. Misra, Diamond Relat. Material 17, 1775 (2008). ISSN-0925-9635.
12. Nanotip formation on carbon nanotube pillar array for field emission application, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K. S. Hazra, D. S. Misra, and S. P. Tiwari, Applied Physics Letter 93, 131921 (2008). ISSN-0003-6951.
13. Appearance of radial breathing modes in Raman spectra of multi-walled carbon nanotubes upon laser illumination, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K.S. Hazra, D.S. Misra, Jay Ghatak, P.V. Satyam, Chemical Physics Letters 455, 83 (2008). ISSN-0009-2614.
14. Axial buckling and compressive behavior of nickel-encapsulated multiwalled carbon nanotubes, AbhaMisra, Pawan K. Tyagi, PadmnabhRai, Dipti Ranjan Mahopatra, Jay Ghatak, P.V. Satyam, D.K. Avasthi, and D.S. Misra, Physical Review B 76, 014108 (2007). ISSN no-1098-012.
1. Raman spectroscopy of hydrogen functionalized CVD graphene, DiptiRanjanMohapatra and A. K. Sood, Presented at Indo-Taiwan Workshop on Nanodevices, 2012, JNCASR, Bangalore.
2. Fabrication of diamond photodetector made with CVD single crystal diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, R. Bajpai, K. S. Hazra, N. kulshrestha, S. Roy and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2010), IIT Bonbay, India.
3. Field emission study of composites of carbon nanotube and diamond, R. Bajpai, K. S. Hazra, D. R. Mohapatra, S. Roy, N. kulshrestha, and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2010), IIT Bonbay, India.
4. Raman and infrared spectra of isotpically controlled single crystal diamonds, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, K. S. Hazra, and D. S. Misra, Presented at 2nd International Conference on Physics at Surface and Interfaces (PSI 2009), Puri, India.
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance study of 13C-enriched Chemical Vapor Deposited Single Crystal Diamond films, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, K. S. Hazra, R. Bajpai, N. Kulshretha, and D. S. Misra, Presented in 3rd International Conference on New Diamond and Nano Carbons (NDNC 2009), Traverse City, Michigan, USA.
6. Diameter control of multi-walled carbon nanotubes by growth temperature in thermal chemical vapor deposition, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K. S. Hazra, and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2008), Kalpakkam-603 102, India.
7. Effect of nitrogen addition on the morphology of chemical vapor deposited single crystal diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, K. S. Hazra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics53, 491 (2008).
8. Selective growth of carbon nanotubes for micro-pillar formation and their field emission study, K. S. Hazra, PadmnabhRai, D. R. Mohapatra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics53, 588 (2008).
9. Field Emission from Carbon Nanotubes Grown at Different Temperature, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K. S. Hazra, AbhaMisra, Pawan K. Tyagi, and D. S. Misra, Solid StatePhysics 52, 335 (2007).
10. Tempereture dependent photoluminescence spectroscopy in chemical vapor deposited diamond film, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, K. S. Hazra, P. K. Tyagi, andD.S. Misra, Solid State Physics 52, 975 (2007).
11. Raman spectroscopic investigation of the chirality of single-walled carbon nanotubes,produced by microwave plasma chemical vapor deposition, K. S. Hazra, PadmnabhRai,Dipti R. Mohapatra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics 52, 339 (2007).
12. Photoluminescence study of polycrystalline and single crystal diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, P. K. Tyagi, and D.S. Misra, IEEE International Workshop onPhysics of Semiconductor Devices 14, 891 (2007).
13. Field emission from carbon nanotubes: a comparative study between the carbon nanotubes synthesized by thermal and microwave plasma chemical vapor deposition, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, AbhaMisra and D.S. Misra, IEEE International Workshop on Physics ofSemiconductor Devices 14, 834 (2007).
14. Argon ion induced field emission from vertically aligned multiwalled carbon nanotubes, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, P. K. Tyagi, Dipti R. Mohapatra, D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Advanced Nano Materials (ANM 2007), Mumbai-400 076, India.
15. Synthesis of Single-walled and Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes by Microwave Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, P. K. Tyagi, Dipti R. Mohapatra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics 51, 313 (2006).
16. Induced defects creation of carbon nanotube due to the formation of field emitter nanotips by plasma treatment technique, K. S. Hazra, P. Rai,Dipti R. Mohapatra, N. kulshrestha, R. Bajpai, S. Roy, and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2010), IIT Bonbay, India.
17. Structural changes in nickel nanorods encapsulated in carbon nanotubes by 200 KV electron irradiation in TEM, NehaKulshrestha, Kiran Shankar Hazra, Soumyendu Roy, ReetiBajpai, DeeptiRanjanMohapatra, Lokendra Jain and D. S. Misra, , AIP Conference Proceedings 1313, 259 (2010).
Dr. Paramatap Pradhan
1. Pradhan, P (2014), Recently Discovered Buddhist and Jain sites at Anandpur block of Keonjhar in Odisha, Odisha Review, Vol-LXXI, No- 5pp.98-100, Information and Public relation Department, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
2. Upadhyay, P. and Paramatap Pradhan, Sunil Pattnaik, (2014-15), Iron Objects from the Excavations at Kankia (Radhanagar), Jajpur, Odisha, Bharati, Vol-39, pp.138-148, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Dr. Devadutta Indoria
UGC Approved Articles published
“ An analysis of E.Commerce and its effect on Current Scenerio”
2014, By GJMS, 2348-4918
“An exploratory study of Management Accounting Practices in Manufacturing Companies in Barbados” 2016 By IGIERM, 2348-4918
“A study of usage and satisfaction of Credit Cards by Customers in Krishnagiri District” 2016 ,By IJIERM 2348-4918
“ An Economic Analysis of FDI in Retail Sector in India”, 2016 By AJEEE, 2456-1037
“ The challenges and opportunities of E. Commerce in India- Future Perspective”
2017, By AJEEE, 2456-1037
“ Indian Kisan Credit Card and Scheme An Analytical Study”
2016, By AJEEE, 2456-1037
“ management Accounting Practices and the Role of Management Accountant- Evidence from Manufacturing Companies”, 2016, By IJIERM, 2348-4918
“A study of The Impact of online shopping upon Retail Trade Business”
2016, IJIERM, 2348-4918
“ Effect of Psychographics and Demographics on Impulse Buying Behaviour of Retail Consumers in Bilaspur”, 2017, By AJEEE, 2456-1037
“Are expatriate Assignments worthwhile? In the changing paradigm of Globalisation, Feb-2017, By IJIERM
“Requisition for versatile telephones to academic design eventually Toms persuing School Scholars to ‘Pollachi Town’ Coimbatore”, Dec-2017, By AJIERM
“ far Reaching issues for HDFC whatsmore SBI Home Advance takers”
Dec-2017, By IJIERM
“Determinants for money structure about selected eatable oil industry”
Nov-2017, By AJEEE
“ Business and Commerce Management ”
Published in 2016 ISBN No:978-81-933387-1-1
“ Literature in Commerce Study”
Published in 2016 ISBN No:978-81-9333-0-4
“ Fundamentals of Financial Management”
Published in 2017 ISBN No:978-93-5273-770-3
“Study of Commerce and Management Research”
Published in 2017 ISBN No:978-81-93387 73
“Economic Development in India”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-93-87739-26-0
“Challengers in Management”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-93-87739-25-3
“Future Challenges in Management”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-93-87739-27-7
“Role of FDI in Indian Economy”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-36-9
“A text book of E.Commerce”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-23-9
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-24-6
“Management & Social Responsibilities”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-29-1
“Management in Rural Development”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-32-1
“ Management Development” Strategies
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-30-7
“ Operation Management”
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-33-8
“Importance of Life Science” Management
Published in 2018 ISBN No:978-81-87739-28-4
Dr.Prajna Paramita Naik
1. Panda PK, Naik PP, Praharaj PP, Meher BR, Gupta PK, Verma RS, MaitiTK,Shanmugam MK, Chinnathambi A, Alharbi SA, Sethi G, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. Abrus agglutinin stimulates BMP-2-dependent differentiation through autophagic degradation of β-catenin in colon cancer stem cells. Molecular Carcinogenesis. 2018 Feb 19.doi: 10.1002/mc.22791.
2. Panda PK, Naik PP, Meher BR, Das DN, Mukhopadhyay S, Praharaj PP, MaitiTK,Bhutia SK. PUMA dependent mitophagy by Abrus agglutinin contributes to apoptosis through ceramide generation. BiochimiaBiophysicaActa. 2017;1865(3):480-495.
3. Naik PP, Mukhopadhyay S, Panda PK, Sinha N, Das CK, Mishra R, Patil S, Bhutia SK. Autophagy regulates cisplatin induced stemness and chemoresistance via the upregulation of CD44, ABCB1 and ADAM17 in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Cell Proliferation. 2018 ;51(1).
4. Das DN, Panda PK, Sinha N, Mukhopadhyay S, Naik PP, Bhutia SK. DNA damage by 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin-induced p53-mediated apoptosis through activation of cytochrome P450/aryl hydrocarbon receptor. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2017;55:175-185.
5. Das DN, NaikPP,Mukhopadhyay S, Panda PK, Sinha N, Meher BR, Bhutia SK. Elimination of dysfunctional mitochondria through mitophagy suppresses benzo[a]pyrene-induced apoptosis. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2017 Nov;112:452-463.
6. Sinha N, Panda PK, Naik PP, Das DN, Mukhopadhyay S, Maiti TK, Shanmugam MK, Chinnathambi A, Zayed ME, Alharbi SA, Sethi G, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. Abrus agglutinin promotes irreparable DNA damage by triggering ROS generation followed by ATM-p73 mediated apoptosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Molecular Carcinogenesis. 2017;56(11):2400-2413.
7. Sinha N, Panda PK, Naik PP, Maiti TK, Bhutia SK. Abrus agglutinin targets cancer stem-like cells by eliminating self-renewal capacity accompanied with apoptosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Tumour Biology. 2017;39(5):1010428317701634.
8. Mukhopadhyay S, Schlaepfer IR, Bergman BC, Panda PK, Praharaj PP, Naik PP, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. ATG14 facilitated lipophagy in cancer cells induce ER stress mediated mitoptosis through a ROS dependent pathway. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2017;104:199-213.
9. Panda PK, Behera B, Meher BR, Das DN, Mukhopadhyay S, Sinha N, Naik PP, Roy B, Das J, Paul S, Maiti TK, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. Abrus Agglutinin, a type II ribosome inactivating protein inhibits Akt/PH domain to induce endoplasmic reticulum stress mediated autophagy-dependent cell death. Molecular Carcinogenesis. 2017;56(2):389-401.
10. Mukhopadhyay S, Naik PP, Panda PK, Sinha N, Das DN, Bhutia SK. Serum starvation induces anti-apoptotic cIAP1 to promote mitophagy through ubiquitination. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communication. 2016 ;479(4):940-946.
11. Das DN, Naik PP, Nayak A, Panda PK, Mukhopadhyay S, Sinha N, Bhutia SK. Bacopamonnieri-Induced Protective Autophagy Inhibits Benzo[a]pyrene-Mediated Apoptosis. Phytotherapy Research. 2016 ;30(11):1794-1801.
12. Das DN, Sinha N, Naik PP, Panda PK, Mukhopadhyay S, Mallick SK, Sarangi I, Bhutia SK. Mutagenic and genotoxic potential of native air borne particulate matter from industrial area of Rourkela city, Odisha, India. Environmental Toxicolology and Pharmacology. 2016 ;46:131-139.
13. Bhutia SK, Behera B, Nandini Das D, Mukhopadhyay S, Sinha N, Panda PK, Naik PP, Patra SK, Mandal M, Sarkar S, Menezes ME, Talukdar S, Maiti TK, Das SK, Sarkar D, Fisher PB. Abrus agglutinin is a potent anti-proliferative and anti-angiogenic agent in human breast cancer. International Journal of Cancer. 2016 ;139(2):457-66.
14. Mukhopadhyay S, Das DN, Panda PK, Sinha N, Naik PP, Bissoyi A, Pramanik K, Bhutia SK. Autophagy protein Ulk1 promotes mitochondrial apoptosis through reactive oxygen species. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2015 ;89:311-21.
Dr. (Smt.) Sagarika Mishra (OES-1)
• Sagarika Mishra, Water Resource Management: A Social Capital Perspective, Serials Publications, New Delhi, 2019, ISBN 978-93-86611-48-2.
Publication of Research Papers
• S. Mishra, Engendering Endangered Gender: Engaging Empowerment Framework, Mahila Pratishtha, 04 (02), 41-48 (2018), ISSN 2454-7891 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.1797.
• S. Mishra, Natural Disaster and Women: Towards a Gender Analysis, Mahila Pratishtha, 03 (04), 95-105 (2018), ISSN 2454-7891(Print), Impact Factor: 2.1797.
• S Mishra, Engaging Water Resource: Towards Distribution, Sources and Functions, Desh Vikas, 05 (01), 179-190 (2018), ISSN 2394-1782 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.2376.
• S. Mishra, Reforms in Participatory Irrigation Management: Engaging Pani Panchayat in Odisha, Desh Vikas, 04 (04), 225-236 (2018), ISSN 2394-1782(Print), Impact Factor: 2.2376.
• S. Mishra, Rethinking Women Empowerment: Locating Rights-based Framework, Mahila Pratishtha, 03 (03), 59-72 (2018), ISSN 2454-7891 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.1797.
• S. Mishra, Environmental Legislations on Water Bodies: A Case Study of Chilika Lake, Odisha, Desh Vikas, 04 (02), 129-146 (2017), ISSN 2394-1782 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.2376.
• S. Mishra, Engaging Water as a Natural Resource: Crisis, Contradictions and Challenges, Desh Vikash, 03(03|), 101-116 (2016), ISSN 2394-1782 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.2376.
• S. Mishra, Recasting Women Empowerment: Engaging Self-Help Groups, Mahila Pratishtha, 02 (02), 23-36 (2016), ISSN 2454-7891(Print), Impact Factor: 2.1797.
• S. Mishra, Impact of Natural Disaster on Women: Concepts, Consequences and Concerns, Social Vision, 03 (03), 49-60 (2016), ISSN 2349-0519 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.3222.
• A K Mishra, B. Mohapatra and S. Mishra, Interrogating Livelihood among Tribals: A Case Study from Odisha, Social Vision, 03 (02), 19-31 (2016), ISSN 2349-0519 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.3222.
• A K Mishra, S. Mishra and D Nayak, Inclusiveness in School Education: Romantic, Rhetoric or Realistic? Journal of Pedagogy of Learning, 03 (02), 62-73 (2015), ISSN 2320-9526 (Print).
• Dr. A K Mishra and S. Mishra, Industrializing Nature: Inventiveness or Imperilment? Interrogating Nature-Culture Nexus Sustainability, Ravenshaw Journal of Economics, 02, 37-60 (2014), ISSN 2319-6084 (Print).
• S. Mishra, Interrogating Institutional Interaction in Governing Water Resources: The Role of Pani Panchayat in Odisha, Odisha Review, published by Department of Information and Public Relations, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar, XLIX (02), 09-18 (2012), ISSN 0970-8669 (Print).
• A. K. Mishra and S. Mishra, Water Pollution and Changing Livelihood Systems: A Study of Patancheru Industrial Belt of Andhra Pradesh, Journal of Rural Development (JRD), 27 (04) 691-704 (2008), ISSN 0970-3357 (Print), Impact Factor: 2.
Publication of Book Chapters
• S. Mishra, Education and Development: Quest for Inclusive Education in Bikram Keshari Mishra (ed.) Development Studies in India. New Delhi: Mittal Publications, 2017, Pp. 57-72, ISBN 81-8324-659-1.
• A. K. Mishra and S. Mishra, Envisioning Women – SHGs in Economic Governance: Engaging Social Capital Framework in Itishree Padhi (ed.) Gender, Society and Culture. Delhi: Manglam Publications, 2016 Pp. 111-124, ISBN 978-93-82983-89-7.
Dr. Braja Bandhu Nanda
Researchs Papers Published in International & National Journals
1. P. C. Mohanty, K. C. Hati, B.B. Nanda, P. K. Mishra, Ultrasonic studies of KI in glycol and water mixtures at 303.15K, Ultra Science,16 (1), 87-90 (2004),ISSN-2319-8044 (Online), Impact Factor: 2.81
2. P. C. Mohanty, K. C. Hati, B.B. Nanda, J.R.Mohanty, P. K. Mishra, Ultrasonic Studies of KI in Dioxane + water solvent at 303.15, Journal of Indian Council of Chemists.21(1) 17-20 (2004).ISSN-0971-6037 Print.
3. P. C. Mohanty, B.B. Nanda, C. Chakraborty, P. K. Mishra, Thermodynamics of some sodium salts in Glycol + water system, Asian Journal of Chemistry,17, (2 ),895-901 (2005).ISSN- 0975-427X.
4. B.Das, P.K.Panda, B.B. Nanda, P. K. Mishra Ultrasonic studies of Cadmium bromide electrolytein aqueous blood serum medium at 303.15 K, Journal of Ultra Chemistry, Vol. 6 (2), 313-318 (2010).ISSN-2319-8044 (Online), Impact Factor: 2.29.
5. B.B. Nanda. C. Mohanty, P. K. Mishra. Thermodynamics of BaCl2 and BaBr 2 in Methanol + water and Ethanol + water system at different Temperatures. Journal of Ultra Chemistry, 6 (2), 193-198 (2010).ISSN-2319-8044 (Online), Impact Factor: 2.29.
6. B.B. Nanda, Ultrasonic studies of BaCl2 in glycol and water mixtures at 303.15K, Journal of teaching and research. 17(2), 39-48 (2010).Impact Factor: NA
7. B.B. Nanda,Binita Nanda, P. C. Mohanty, Effect of concentration on thermo acoustic and nonlinearity parameter (B/A) of barium chloride solutions in glycol-water mixtures at 303.15K,Journal of Molecular Liquids.171,50-53 (2012).ISSN-0167-7322, Impact Factor: 2.74
8. B .B. Nanda ,R.R. Biswal, R. Acharya, J. S. B. Rao, P.K. Pujari, Determination of aluminium contents in selected food samples by instrumental neutron activation analysis, Journals of Radio analytical Nuclear Chemistry, 302, 1471-1474 (2014).ISSN-0236-5731 (Print) 1588-2780 (Online), Impact Factor: 1.074
9. B. B. Nanda. Effect of concentration on Ion Solvent Interactions and Thermo acoustic parameters of Barium chloride in mixed solvents at 303.15 K, Int. Journal of Research and Rivew in Pharmacy and Applied Science. 6(1) 1290-1302 (2016).ISSN-2249-1236,Impact factor: 1.15
10. B.B. Nanda, J.S.Brahmaji Rao, R. Kumar, R. Acharya:Determination of trace concentration of aluminium in raw rice samples using Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis and Particle Induced Gamma-ray Emission methods, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 310 (3), 1241-1245(2016). ISSN-0236-5731 (Print) 1588-2780 (Online), Impact Factor: 1.074
11. B. B. Nanda, Determination of available volume using thermo acoustical parameters and evaluation of ion-solvent interactions in liquid solutions. Indian J Pure Appl Phys. 54, 471-475 (2016)ISSN-0975-1041(online), 0019-5596(print), Impact Factor: 0.739
12. D. Sarangi, J. Panda, R. Sahu, B. B. Nanda, Ultrasonic studies on ion-solvent interactions of n-butyl ammonium bromide in aqueous solution of 1,3- dioxolane and 2,2-dimethoxy propane at different temperatures, . Asian J. Chem. 30 (2), 323-328 (2018). ISSN-0970-7077(online), Impact Factor: 0.247
Papers Published in International and National Seminars:
1. B. B.Nanda, Binita Nanda, U. K. Sahoo, Construction of conducting polymers and its application in lithium-ion batteries, National Conference on Plastics and Composites, (2011) 26-28
2. G. Nathand B. B. Nanda, Methods of Ultrasonic Measurements, AICTE Sponsored National seminar on Advances in Instrumentation Measurement & Automation, (2011) 201-205
3. B.B.Nanda.Our plastic food chain -or- the turtle who pooped off plastic, Proceedings of National Seminar on Plastic pollution in ocean and effect of Biota.( 2012)
4. B. B. Nanda. ICT in Teacher Education. Proceedings of National Seminar on Quality Assurance in Engineering Education (2013) 11-14
5. Binita Nanda, B.B Nanda, Synthesis of meso-porous MnO2-MCM-41 composite: A promising material for absorption and photo catalytic degradation of orange dye under visible light; Proceedings of National Seminar in Recent Trends of Nano-Technology in Chemical Sciences (2013), 21-22
6. B. Swain ,R. Mishra, B.B. Nanda, U.N. Dash,Thermo acoustic parameters of alkaline earth and transition metal chlorides in aqueous solutions at 303.15K, Proceedings ofNational Seminar on Ultrasonic, (2014),230-232
7. B.B. Nanda, R.R. Biswal, A. D. Shinde, R. Acharya P.K. Pujari. Determination of Aluminum contents in foodstuffs by Neutron Activation Analysis utilizing PCF of Dhruba research reactor, Proceedings of 5th symposium on Nuclear Analytical Chemistry, (2014) 108-109
8. B.B.Nanda, R, R, Biswal, R. Acharya. Determination of Aluminium content in Rice samples by INAA, Proceedings of National symposium on Nuclear and Radio chemistry (2015) 443-444.
9. B.B. Nanda, R.R. Biswal, R.Acharya, P.K. Pujari. Applications of INAA and PIGE Methods for Determination of Trace Concentrations of Aluminium in Rice Samples, Proceedings of Current Trends in Analytical Chemistry(2015) 72-73
10. B.B. Nanda, D. K. Ray, R. Acharya. Application of PIGE method for determination of aluminium concentrations in food and food products, Proceedings of organized by IOP, Bhubaneswar in celebration of 40th year of academic Activity, November 7-9, 2015.
11. B.B.Nanda, R. Acharya, Quantification of total aluminium concentrations in food samples at trace levels by INAA and PIGE methods. Proceedings ofInternational Symposium on Nuclear and Radio Chemistry.(2017) 438-439, ISBN-81
1. Moderns ABC of Engineering Chemistry published by Modern Publisher, New Delhi in 2008.
2. Text book of Polymer Chemistry published by Kalyani Publisher, New Delhi in 2018. ISBN No. 978-93-272-9241-1.
3. Simplified Approach to Industrial Chemicals and Environment, Published by Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, in 2019, ISBN: 978-93-88842-90-7
Dr. Rusav Kumar Sahu
1. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2014) “Biranci-Narayana Temple: A Study of Art and Architecture”, Pracyabodha, Indian Archaeology and Tradition (Prof. T.P. Verma Festschrift), (ed. B.R. Mani etal.), New Delhi.
2. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2014) “Reflection of Saura Cult in Jaina Art Heritage of Odisha”, Journal of Odishan History, Vol. XXVI (ed. S.P. Pani and B. B. Satpathy).
3. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2013) “Composite Images of Surya in Odisan Art”, Itihas Darpan, Vol. XVIII (ed. T.P. Verma), Published by Research Jornal of Akhila Bharatiya Itihasa Samkalana Yojana, New Delhi.
4. Tiwary, Sachin Kumar & Rusav Kumar Sahu, (2013) “Sanchi: Before Today (In Light of Nagauri Quarry and Factory Site), VAR (Virtual Archaeological Review), E-Journal, Vol-4, Issue. 8, (ed. D. Alfredo Grande Leon & Victor Manuel Lopez-Menchero Bendicho).
5. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (November, 2012) “Sun-Worship in Odisha”, Orissa Review, Vol. LXIX No.4, (ed. Lenin Mohanty), Published by Information and Public Relation Department, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
6. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2012) “Lesser Known Sun Temples of Odisha: A Study of Art and Architecture”, Journal of Odishan History, Vol. XXV (ed. H.K. Mohapatra).
7. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2012) “A Study of Sun Images in Temple Art of Odisha”, Proceedings of Odisha History Congress, XXXIII (ed. H.K. Mohapatra), Annual Session, 21st & 22nd January 2012, held at Berhampur University.
8. Tiwary Sachin Kumar and Rusav Kumar Sahu, (2012), “A Study of Rock Shelters from Nagauri Hill, Madhya Pradesh”, Man and Environment, Vol. XXXVII, No. 1, Indian Society for Prehistoric and Quaternary Studies, Pune.
9. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2012) “Stylistic Development of Surya in Temple Art of Bhubaneswar”, Proceedings of the National Seminar on River Valley Civilization of Chhatisgarh & New Researches in Indian Archaeology, (ed. N.K. Shukla), Published by Directorate of Culture and Archaeology, Government of Chhatisgarh, Raipur.
10. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2010) “Archaeological Vestiges of Khandagiri and Udayagiri” Journal of Orissan History, Vol. XXIII, (ed. H.K. Mohapatra)
Mr. Gyana Ranjan Mohanty
Smt. Sukanti Soy
1. Sukanti Soy, JABAB, SUBHRASHREE, 6 (2015), 106
2. Sukanti Soy, TUME MANE PADA, SUBHRASHREE, 7 (2016), 07
Dr. Ratnakar Parida
1. Ratnakar Parida and Ramesh C. Choudhury, Cytogenetic consequences of Mitoxantrone treatment in mouse bone marrow cells and its lipid peroxide induction potential. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 6, Issue, 04, pp.6110-6115, April, 2014
2. S. Sahu, R. Parida, R.S. Pandit and R.C. Choudhury, Adaptive Response and Split-dose Effects of Cisplatin-Induced Clastogenicity in Mouse Bone Marrow Cells. IJALS, Volume (7) Issue (2) May - 2014. Pp.338-344
3. Ratnakar Parida and Ramesh C. Choudhury, Cytogenotoxicity and Lipid Peroxide Induction in Actinomycin D Post-treated Mice. IJAR, Volume (3) Issue (3) March 2013,pp. 15-16
Dr. Sujit Kumar Dehury
Some Selected Publications (Journals & conference)
1. P. Ganga Raju Achary, Sujit Kumar Dehury, & R. N. P. Choudhary “Structural, electrical and dielectric properties of double perovskites: BiHoZnZrO6 and BiHoCuTiO6,” J Mater Sci: Mater Electron (2018) 29: 6805. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-018-8667-2.
2. Sujit Kumar Dehury, P. Ganga Raju Achary & R. N. P. Choudhary, “Electrical and dielectric properties of bismuth holmium cobalt titanate (BiHoCoTiO6): a complex double perovskite”, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron(2018) 29: 3682. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-017-8299-y.
3. Kalpana Parida, Sujit Kumar Dehury R.N.P.Choudhary “Electrical, optical and magneto-electric characteristics of BiBaFeCeO6 electronic system” Materials Science and Engineering: B, Volume 225, November 2017, Pages 173-181.
4. Sujit Kumar Dehury, Kalpana Parida, R.N.P.Choudhary, “Dielectric, impedance and magneto-electric characteristics of Bi0.5Sr0.5Fe0.5Ce0.5O3 electronic material”, J Mater Sci: Mater Electron (2017) 28:10441-10448. DOI 10.1007/s10854-017-6816-7.
5. Kalpana Parida, Sujit Kumar Dehury, R.N.P.Choudhary, “Structural, electrical and magneto-electric characteristics of BiMgFeCeO6 ceramics”, Physics Letters A, Volume 380, Issue 48, 16 December 2016, Pages 4083-4091.
6. Kalpana Parida, Sujit KumarDehury, R.N.P.Choudhary, “Structural, electrical and magneto-electric characteristics of complex multiferroic perovskite Bi0.5Pb0.5Fe0.5Ce0.5O3” J Mater Sci: Mater Electron (2016) 27:11211-11219. DOI 10.1007/s10854-016-5241-7
7. Sujit Kumar Dehury, “Synthesis, X-ray Structure and Photo Chemistry of 2-(Methyl(1-Phenylvinyl)Carbamoyl)Phenyl Acetate”, J. Chem. Cryst. (2012), 42 (3), 214-221.
8. Sujit Kumar Dehury, “X-Ray Crystal Structure and Photo Chemistry of N-Methyl-N-(1-phenylvinyl)benzamide”, J. Chem. Cryst., (2011), 41 (9), 1386-1390.
Dr. Ujwal K Sarangi
1. Puttaiah Bhyrappa, Ujwal K Sarangi, Veerapandian Velkannan, and Venkatachalam Ramkumar. β-Tetrasubstituted meso-Tetra(4-n-butylphenyl) porphyrins and Their Metal Complexes: Synthesis and Structural Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014, 33, 5760-5770.
2. P. Bhyrappa, Ujwal K. Sarangi and B. Varghese. Switching nonplanar macrocycle to planar conformation in the Cobalt(II) and Cupper(II) β-tetra (2’-thienyl) -meso-tetraphenylporphyrin/ C60 cocrystallate Eur. J. Inorg. Chem.(Comun), 2014, 33, 5646-5650.
3. P. Bhyrappa, Ujwal K. Sarangi, and B. Varghese. Mixed β-pyrrole substituted meso-Tetraphenylporphyrins and their metal complexes: Synthesis, Structures and Electrochemical Redox Properties Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2015, 171-182.
4. P. Bhyrappa, V. Velkannan, and Ujwal K Sarangi. Crystal structures of unsymmetrically mixed β-pyrrole substituted nickel(II)-meso-tetraphenylporphyrins. J. Chem. Sci. 2016, 128, 1047-1055.
Dr. Sarbeswar Nayak
1. Sarbeswar Nayak, Morphoimetrical Analysis Of Blood Cells Of Yellow Bellied House Gecko (Hemidactylus flaviviridis) Ruppel, 1835 with sexual dimorphism. IJSR, 4 (2015), 1818-1821, ISSN 2319-7064
Miss Trishna Priyadarsini Pradhan
Mrs. Jharana Satapathy
Mr. Uttam Kumar Panigrahi
Miss. Pragya Paramita Jena
Research papers published in International and national journals: No
Papers published in International and national seminars: No
Books published: No
Sanjaya Kumar sahu
1. Sanjaya kumar Sahoo. Kabita: Samayara Chaka
2. Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo. Prabandha: Dharma
3. Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo, Galpa: Samudrara Belabhumi
Mrs. Preetilata Mahapatra
Miss. Kanti Karishma Bhatra
Mr. Arup Bramha Mohapatra
Dr.SUVENDUMOHAN SRICHANDAN MISHRA
1. S.Mishra and Vinod k.singh. Study of dispersion properties of Hollow-core photonic crystal fiber by finite element method, Optoelectronics and advanced materials rapid communication, 2009,3,874-878.
2. S.Mishra and Vinod k.singh. Study of fundamental properties of solid core holey photonic crystal fiber in telecommunication window”, Chinese Journal of physics, 2010,48,592-606.
3. S.S.Mishra and Vinod K.singh. Endlessly Single mode Highly polarization maintain Birefringent PCF with zero dispersion at wavelength 1.55µm.” ,International journal of Engineering science and technology ,2,4520-4525.
4. S.S.Mishraand Vinod kumar singh. Designing of Index guiding Photonic crystal fiber by Finite element method simulation”, International journal of Advanced Networking and application,” 2010,2,666-670
5. S.S.Mishra and vinod kumar singh. Highly Birefringent photonic crystal fiber with low confinement loss at wavelength 1.55 µm.” OPTIK-International journal of light and electron optics, 2011,122,1975-1977.
6. S.S.Mishra and vinod k singh. Polarization mainting Highly birefringent small mode photonic crystal fiber at telecommunication window” ,Journal of microwave s,opto electronics and electromagnetic application.(JMOe), 2011,10,33-41.
7. S.S.Mishra and vinod k singh. Study of nonlinear properties of hollow core photonic crystal fiber”, OPTIK-International journal of light and electron optics., 2011,122,687-690.
8. Vinod k singh and S.S.Mishra. Designing of endlessly single mode highly polarization maintaining birefringent photonic crystal fiber with low confinement loss at wavelength 1.55 µm, IEEE, 2011,978-1-4244-6554-5/11.
9. S.S.Mishra and vinod kumar singh. Comparative study of fundamental properties of honey comb photonic crystal fiber at 1.55 µm wavelength, Journal of microwaves, Optoelectronics and electromagnetic application (JMOe) ,2011,10,343-354.
10. S.S.Mishra and vinod kumar singh. Highly nonlinear Dual core photonic crystal fiber with low confinement loss at 1.55 µm wavelength.” International journal of optics and photonics(IJOP), 2011,5,97-102.
11. S.S.Mishra and Vinod kumar singh. Investigation of phase birefringence and group birefringence of square size photonic crystal fiber at wavelength 1.3 µm” OPTIK-International journal of light and electron optics” 2013,124,1294-1296.
12. S.S.Mishra and vinod kumar singh. Designing of endlessly single mode polarization mainting highly birefringent nonlinear micro structure fiber at telecommunication window by FV-FEM.”R.K.Gangwar, ,OPTIK-International journal of light and electron optics , 2014,125,1641-1645.
National and international Conferences and Proceeding :
1. S.Mishra, V.K.Singh and V.Priye.Modelling of photonic crystal fiber by finite element method” ,proceeding of national seminar on recent advances on material science,Feb 15-17,2008 at ISM Dhanbad.
2. S.Mishra,V.K.Singh and V.Priye. Single mode property of photonic crystal fiber analysis by finite element method proceeding of national conference,13-15 Oct.2008 at department of E AND I ,ISM Dhanbad.
3. S.Mishra and vinod kumar singh. Study of photonic crystal fiber by using finite element method” ,proceeding of international conference Photonics-08,15-18 Dec.2008 at IIT Delhi.
4. S.Mishra,vinod kumar singh and A.Basu. Analysis of hollow core photonic crystal fiber by finite element method”,proceeding of international conference on Trends on optics and photonicsat department of optics and photonics, 1-4 March 2009 at University of Calcutta.
5. S.Mishra ,Vinod k.singh and V.Priye. Nonlossy propagation of e.m wave in index guided photonic crystal fiber” Proceeding of recent advances in theoretical and applied seismology at department of applied mathematics, March 24-25, 2009 at ISM Dhanbad.
6. S.S.Mishra ,V.K.Singh And V.Priye. Designing of Hollow core photonic crystal fiber as gas sensor” ,proceeding of ninth international mines ventilation congress, ,10-13 Nov,2009 at New Delhi
7. S.Mishra and V.K.Singh. Study of fundamental properties of honey comb photonic crystal fiber at telecommunication window ,”,proceeding of national seminar on photonics and materials , ,25-27 March pp.12,2010 at ISM Dhanbad.
8. S.S.Mishra and V.K.Singh. Study of birefringence and nonlinear property of square lattice based photonic crystal fiber”,proceeding of national seminar on nanomaterials and their applications,10-11 Feb 2011 at ISM Dhanbad.
9. V.K.Singh and S.S.Mishra. Designing of endlessly single mode highly polarization maintaining birefringent photonic crystal fiber with low confinement loss at wavelength 1.55 µm, ,proceeding of international symphosium on photonics and optoelectronics(SOPO 2011) Wuhan China,16-18 May 2011at China.
10. S.S.Mishra and V.K.Singh. Designing of high birefringence hollow core photonic crystal fiber at 1.55 µm wavelength.”,proceeding of national conference FACIT, Nov 3-4 2011 at ISM Dhanbad.
11. S.S.Mishra and V.K.Singh.Numerical investigation of phase birefringence and group birefringence of square size photonic crystal fiber using FV-FEM.”,proceeding of international conference on light (OPTICS-11),23-25 May 2011 at NIT Calicut Kerala.
Dr. Anand Chandra Samantray
Eco Physiological effect of Red Mud Waste of an Aluminum industries on the seed biology of a crop plant, Environmental challenges of Twenty first century, (2003) Chapter 10
Mr. Pradeepta Kumar Patnaik
Mr. Haman Rajkumar Hantal